Sandy is a classically trained chef. I, on the other hand, am far from trained, but I do like to play the part on occasion. For me, French food is terribly intimidating, so to get motivated and my mise en place (look at me with my French terms!), I need to call in the assistance of my trusty iPod. From Vichyssoise to Souffle, this play list will keep you motivated to master the classics!
1. L.O.V.E. (French Version), Nat King Cole
2. Florence Sur Les Champs Elysees, Miles Davis
3. Lettre a Paris, Paris Combo
4. I Love Paris, Frank Sinatra
5. J’Ai Deux Amours, Madeleine Peyroux
6. April in Paris, Ella Fitzgerald
7. La Valse A Mille Temps, Jacques Brel
8. À Paris, Francis Lemarque
9. Je Cherche un Homme, Ertha Kitt
10. Solaar Pleure, MC Solaar
Note: Save MC Solaar for last and simply move into his full catalog for when guests arrive. His smooth french rap is perfect for entertaining!